Wednesday, June 15, 2011

state of glum

I'm sick and alone... its so depressing
I wanna eat but I lost my appetite
I wanna read but my head's all haywired
I wanna go home, but I'm stuck here

seriously, people said its easy to find friends to laugh with, but friends to cry/whine/bitch with, they're so rare and invaluable. some people are kinda like "blah blah blah, u whine so much and feelings are for looooosers! forget about the worries, we're here to have fun! hahahahahahaha"
and im not saying that we should cry/whine/bitch all the time like the emo people..there has to be a balance in everything!
therefore, I'm not an expressive person in general. I only chose to disclose my feelings to people who're close and precious to me..and heck, I miss them all very much in this dire time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOY!!! ur sick???!!! alalalala~~ there2 nk call u x bley da now :(( my ip4 rosak!!! terhempap it with my big fat butt!! hadoy~~ nwya all contact numbers are not save in my sim.. another hadoy~~ msg me ok babe :) imysm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Liyana said...

omg, how come leh terhempap lak?? haha
well..im all better now!
i miss u too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!