Friday, April 9, 2010

Trinity Blood -watched!-

Last night, I finished watching Trinity Blood. Its an anime about vampires. I love vampires~ Except Tw*light ones of course! (what a disgrace!) Anyway, more info:

Genres: adventure, drama, fantasy, horror, science fiction, supernatural
Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Plot Summary: The background is in the distant future after the destruction brought about by Armageddon. The war between the vampires and the humans continue to persist. In order to protect the humans from the vampires, Vatican has to rely on other allies to counter the situation. The protagonist, a priest called Peter Abel Nightroad, travels through the countries as a representative for the Vaticans. However, he is also part of "Ax", a special operations group controlled by the Cardinal Catherina. His encounter with a young girl called Esther will determine the struggle and survival between the human race and the vampires.


Spoiler alert:
In my opinion, the plot was kinda awesome. However, sometimes, there were some discontinuity between the story lines. Like, at the end of episode 10, Abel was struck by some Rosenkreuz Orden people, he collapsed and Lady Catherina cried over him. Suddenly in episode 11, Abel was seen well and cheery like nothing happened, and suddenly working with the Methuselah girl (btw, vampires are called Methuselah in this anime, and the name "vampires" is offensive to the vampires). And lots more discontinuity, I can't remember. They just made me wonder, how did it get here from there? What happened in between? Also, Abel and Cain's history were not fully told. And the ending? Its fully open, made me feel like I want some more explanations! Guess I have to read the manga to understand more. Oh, and Abel Nightroad reminds me a LOT of Vash Stampede from Trigun. Both are clumsy, funny and stupid in everyday life, however wields a great power. Anyway, overall, nice anime. I don't regret watching it ^^ Also, I learned how to say "idiot/stupid" in Roman = Dobitoc, Tampit, Prost! XD

No comments: