Thursday, April 22, 2010

level 6 ppl: poorly organized!!!!

I'm not bitching purely on emotional level. this is true and rational. perhaps just a tad emotional too.

I don't know what the office people are thinking. Making us do all the resume and preparing for the SPA interview when the exam is just round the corner. everything is last minute. yes, the biggest exam in our life! and no there was no proper briefing or guidance on what we must do. and the MOST IMPORTANT part! no briefing yet for just the MOST IMPORTANT exam in our life when the exam is just like 10 days away!!

I'm so sick of those last minute craptitude!!!

also, we're supposed to pass up a form, its like an application form for hospital assignment as where we wanna work as a houseman. we're supposed to pass it up this Friday, and we just got the form this freaking evening! its like one of the biggest decision we've gotta make, and we're supposed to do it in like 2 days? there are lots of factors to be considered. and lots of the hospitals have no more vacancies.

unbelievable! there are too much things to handle and in stressful condition. i think they're so inconsiderate about how we're feelings.

and I don't really know which hospital I wanna work in in the future. I don't really want to work in Sibu or SGH, I've been there for so many years. I want a fresh start and a new surrounding and experience. I really don't know. and most importantly, I hope we all pass our exams!!!

No comments: