Monday, April 5, 2010

2 birthdays, a $14 juice and the Titans

hi hi..an update on my boring life~

FRIDAY: Good Friday holiday for our state. however, no holiday for us! group 2 had to go to Sentosa Hospital because we had a bst with Dr. Lau. and I had to present a case. oh, I forgot to mention, we had started the Psychiatric posting last week. and next week would be the last. yup, its just a mini posting, only 2 weeks. its driving us nuts! not enough time to study (plus my procrastinator side is at fault!). Anyway, good luck to all of us!

night: celebrated Sarah's birthday! at Heritage Garden. its a diner with buffet style. they have all raw stuff, meat, seafood, vegetable, anything! and we had to cook it over some soup and also on grilling pans. its a new dining experience for me. and we had chocolate cake for Sarah's birthday. and there were lots and lots of ice-cream on the dessert. we ate till we're freaking full! though, its the first time ever that I've drank a $14 juice! *ripoff!!!!!*
anyway, its the company that matters, so we had fun~~



SATURDAY: girls day out! went to watch Clash of the Titans.


Sam Worthington, as Perseus, is hot!. though, if i had to grade the movie, I think its around 6-7/10. guess I was expecting more fight scenes among the "titans". and like always, an epic movie would be compared to LOTR, so,
1. fight scenes (mostly only with Hades & his creatures, oh and the famous Perseus vs Medusa was pretty cool) half-a-check!
2. awesome mythical creatures (pegasus, kraken, scorpioch, medusa, witches) check!
3. story lines - so-so I guess, of course it couldnt beat the 3 hour each LOTR trilogy's awesome story line.
anyway, its cool. I love it. I love Greek/Roman mythology!

then went windows shopping for a little bit. then bought a present for gan's birthday.

SUNDAY: I slept in. played the Sims till 4am on saturday night. so I went to bed, woke up for Subuh prayer, then slept again until around 12 this morning @.@

night: celebrated Gan's birthday tonight! went to Sharing Planet. awesome food (though I couldn't finish my fish and chips coz I was feeling really full), so-so drinks (the portions were kinda too small and the taste a bit lacking), lovely oreo cheese cake and its fun! though, no one brought cameras coz everyone's expecting everyone else to bring their camera! *sigh*

anyways! tomorrow's Monday, exam's next week and I still have loads of psychiatry to read,

1 comment:

Liyana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.