Saturday, April 24, 2010

anytime, anywhere

I was still having some shaken feelings, and sometimes I had flashbacks about the previous accident (call me melodramatic, but its my first car crash, so its a pretty huge thing to me), when I heard from facebook that one of my ex-schoolmate had gotten into a terrible accident. She's currently in comatose condition, she had a serious head injury after an accident. Though I was not so close to her previously, its still a terrible news. Accidents can happen just anytime, anywhere to any person without any rational reason. A little thing can lead to a catastrophic end. Or sometimes someone suffered a terrible crash but walk out of it with not even a scratch on them. Some people say its luck, some say its fate.

Anyway, people who lived, should move on and appreciate life more.

No comments: