Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Atsui desu yo~

I seek peace from the heat in the darkness of night! Thank God
Yes, today's weather is pretty hot. I'm looking forward to some rain~

Also, I did a pretty bad seminar presentation today. No excuses, its all my fault, I suck.
Anyway, yes, I'm disappointed with myself, and I had given some time for me to mope around in the dark corner. However! I won't let the disappointment and self-criticizing get to me. I'll bounce back and try to be better and learn from my mistakessss. I hate to be negative, so I'm trying to re-focus my energy into a more positive side.

and finally, Lithium from Evanescence, because we're learning about Lithium toxicity this morning. btw, I'm not really sure how this song correlates with the real mood-stabilizer for patients with mania, Lithium. hum....maybe I'm not poetic enough? haha~


*really loves the black&white snowy scene and the submerged in black water thing XD*

No comments: