Friday, September 17, 2010

missing my hakuna matata

I kinda love my job. its hard work, its responsibilities. i really hate to love it. but yeah, I do enjoy it sometimes.

though... I really miss my student life.

I really miss:

-the hakuna matata thingy, no responsibilities to other people's life. we presented the cases to our lecturers, we find out the data and knowledge for the sake of learning. we study for exams. the life of the patients were not in our hands at that moment.

-weekends! oh, I miss sleeping in, and wasting the weekend time relaxing and all!

-my friends! I miss going shopping, gossiping, movies, dining out etc etc. I miss having somebody really familiar. I miss somebody to whom I can talk freely just about anything and everything. somebody who share the inside jokes and who understands me.

-sports! I miss playing netball with my friends, and badminton. now I dont have the time and people to play with. yesterday I had a little jog and today my calf muscles hurt everytime I walk. I'm seriously going weak (and gaining weight! >.<) yep, I really miss those things. those precious things that I wouldn't be able to enjoy as much.

gosh! I miss those times! wish I could turn back time!!

anyways, I'm gonna be on call again tomorrow, so I need to go to sleep now. and I haven't packed my clothes for oncall tomorrow *sigh*

so yeah, good night~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh!! memories!!! XD
IMY!!
sobs!

Liyana said...

i know! we're so happy those times!! cant wait to see you guys @convo~!!