Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Heal my heart

I'm going home tomorrow! I really can't wait! I've missed home SOOOO freakin' much! I wanna feel alive and happy again! I wanna be fweeeeee~~ (vomit, pls!)

anyway, this few days have been going pretty well for me. though we had to endure the mental and psychological torture in the ward, I have some healer for my heart. and even though I really can't stand him, I can't help but to be impressed with his fashion sense. haha~ and I've met wani yesterday, and its a really nice feeling to have someone to talk to about anything. and just now, I went out with Yan, and we had a really awesome dinner buffet at Marriot Hotel, which was free because of something something (its nothing really, I'm just too lazy to explain). So yeah, we had fun. I ate a TON!
pls forgive the unawesomeness of my phone cam~

Then we went out shopping. found out there were gems here and there hidden beneath Bintang Mall's slums (no offense, but really, its really hard to shop here).

anyways, yeah, I'm feeling happy~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send my regards to ur family yep :)