Monday, September 13, 2010

back to work!!



raya this year has been really precious to me! my soul is healed, my spirits lifted, my mind is at peace. balance is restored. hehe

I'm back in Miri now. I'm missing my family already! I treasure our raya memories, the time we spent, all the laughs and the squabbles. This year, we've gone to lots of places; Oya, Balingian, Dalat. and of course, our own kampung. so yeah, its a really nice but tiring experience.

the only missing piece is that my sister, Ida and my brother, Idos didn't join us as they're celebrating raya with their in-laws. miss you guys! and I terribly miss dear Aya-chan!

oh, I just wanna share. when we were driving to some place, I saw a little boy at the road side, throwing stones at passing cars. So, when he wanted to throw a stone at our car, I gave him the look. The you're-dead-to-me look. Yup, the look, with my heavily kohled eyes, I gave him the look. and the look on the boy's face after that, is priceless! haha! yep, he won't be throwing any stones to cars for the rest of his life! *gosh, I'm such a bully :P*

anyway, tomorrow I'm going back to work. with this happiness (I hope it'd stay and give me some armor for any negative aura in the ward!) I hope I'll have a good day tomorrow.

To my family, you guys are precioussss to me! so sorry if I had a bitch fit or whatever. you guys are my rock. you guys are the keeper of my sanity. I just can't exist or live without u guys! love u guys soooooooo much! xoxo

2 comments:

Abby said...

i miss all of u too! insyaAllah, next year we wll have a full house. Amin!

thethought said...

family is the tie that keeps ones heart in one piece... some people never know a family until they start their own, some people grow up with one and lose it when they become independent... some people never get one at all...

some people live in a family their whole lives. congrats, hope you had fun :)