Wednesday, March 3, 2010

taking the cheese out of cheesy pick-up lines

when I was surfing the net instead of studying.. found some funny responses to some cheesy pick-up lines XD



Male: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put I and U togather
Female: Oh really, because if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put F and U
together.

Male: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Female: did it hurt when they kicked you out of hell?

He says "Where have you been all my life"
She says "Hiding from you....how the hell did you find me?"

Male: I would die for you...
Female: Prove it

He: So what do you do for a living?
She: Female impersonator.

"Is this seat empty?"
"Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

"So, wanna go back to my place?"
"Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"

"I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
"It's in the phone book."
"But I don't know your name."
"That's in the phone book too."

"What sign were you born under?"
"No Parking."

"I know how to please a woman."
"Then please leave me alone."

"Haven't we met before?"
"Yes, I'm the receptionist at the Mental Hospital."

"I want to give myself to you."
"Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

"I can tell that you want me."
"Ohhhh. You're so right. I want you... to leave."

"Hey, baby, What's your sign?"
"Stop."

"Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?"
"Sorry, I don't date outside my species."

"Your body is like a temple."
"Sorry, there are no services today."

"I'd go through anything for you."
"Good! Let's start with your bank account."

"I would go to the end of the world for you."
"Yes, but would you stay there?"

"Your place or mine?"
"Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

nothing against men~ just against some cheesy pick up lines uttered by idiots. XD

No comments: