Friday, March 5, 2010

the art of bargaining

today, I went out to buy some ink for my beloved printer, Epson Stylus CX5500. Turned out that I couldn't print stuff without even one unnecessary color finished. Like, I just wanted to print out my case write up in black and white, however, the cyan color is all finished, so, my printer wouldn't print anything. its really weird to me. I have yet to find the reason.

so, I went out to buy all 3 other colors - cyan, magenta & yellow. I went to Saberkas, of course, the electronic stuff heaven. first, went to Boulevard IT store, the ink cartridge is RM33 each, non-negotiable. Then, went to check at Sri Sarjana, it's RM35 each, however, with my bargaining skills, the store owner reduced it to RM32 each, total RM 96 for all 3 cartridges. HOWEVER, because of my ultimate bargaining power, I managed to get them all for just RM95~~! (just RM1 less XD)
So yeah, I went back feeling content and proud. I managed to get them RM10 cheaper! woo~ freaking-hoo~!

No comments: