Wednesday, March 3, 2010

*blankity* *blankity* BLANK!

yup, I'm BLANK! and tomorrow's the midterm exam for medical posting!
I have again, relied too much on the luxury of procrastination, also dwelling and enjoying too much the well-known false sense of security it gives me.

I have been trapped in the escape into the virtual world. wasting too much time on playing games and watching drama/movies.

I know very well I'm gonna regret what I'm doing, and yet I'm still cheating myself, being tempted by the virtual escape.

So yeah, after parting with the sweet fantasy, I'm back to the harsh reality. Its very horrible, but its very true. yup, reality's a BITCH from hell. there's no escaping it. so, don't mess with it. it'd be really ugly.

*sigh* what can I do to change myself? (wish I could make myself do things by just a click like in The Sims!)

only *I* myself can change me, only *I* myself can help ME!

No comments: