Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Black & White college dinner last Sunday

just an update about the annual college dinner we had last Sunday. I've been so lazy to update this blog lately!

anyway, its just AWESOME. some links from my lovely bff's blogs:
sarah's blog
mel's blog

The preparation was SOOO fun! We've been busy finding the right clothes, shoes, accessories, bags, etc etc. Its really fun. It brought passion to our shopping! So yeah, the most fun part was when we've got to put together every preparation in ourselves. I really love my outfit, its a full black skirt, with a white lolita blouse and a black corset. and since my blouse has already lotsa ruffles, I decided to top it all together with a simple lace-y scarf & tudung. Oh, also my black ankle boots with a simple clutch. Its me, and I felt so happy, even though breathing and eating was a bit hard with the corset on.

And its REALLY fun to see other people's outfits too, everyone looked so lovely that night. although some guys came in with just t-shirts *seriously!* also, the food was not really great (I only really live the dessert part), nevertheless, everyone had fun.

last but not least, we took LOTS of pics:






and lots more can be found on our FBs~

3 comments:

THREE said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!! THAT SKIRT IS AWESOME! THE CORSET IS JUST GOTH! AND THE RUFFLED SHIRT OMG!!!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Aira said...

a very great concept with the loli dress!!! may I use this pic for the muslim lolita dress??

Liyana said...

thanks for the compliments!

Aira, sure you can use them ^^