Thursday, April 2, 2009

me busy bee

hi hi~ hisashiburi da ne~

I've been quite busy lately, with the clinics in the morning, seminars in the afternoon and our project and all. so yeah, my free time is usually used with relaxation and recreation. poor bloggie has been neglected XD.

anyways, it really feels like time is flying super fast pass us. it felt just like yesterday i had the monday blues and tomorrow's friday, its almost weekend. next week, we're gonna have an exam on Thursday, thus thats the last day of our 4th year study! unbelievable, ne? I'll be going off to Terengganu by next week, we're gonna stay there for like 5 weeks or so, and then I'll be going home for the holiday and like, by June, i think, we're gonna return as a final year student! the past 4 years kinda feel like a dream, somehow.

tomorrow's the presentation for our study. cant wait to get it over with. really dislike these kinda stuff!

i still need to read a LOT of stuff. feels like im still at the rock bottom now. tasukete~! (influence of anime is making me use Japanese words XD)

speaking of which, I'm watching a bit of D.Gray-Man now, its a nice anime. its about exorcists in an organization trying to collect a powerful thing named Innocence and destroy creatures named Akuma so to save their souls (they are made from dead people with dark magic or something). though it kinda reminds me of FMA and bleach because the character looks kinda like Ed Elric, and he has a special arm thingy. and the people that works in the organization kinda reminds me of the alchemists. and Bleach, the similarities are like, the exorcists = shinigami, Innocence = zanpakuto, akuma = hollows (akuma also has levels and evolutions), and the akuma is a thing produced from dead people. though D.Gray-Man's setting is more modern than one of Soul Society's. all in all, this anime is quite nice, I think I'm getting hooked XD. hope it wont be disappointing~

oh, I've also just finished reading the latest Claymore manga chapter. hum...its getting more and more complicated, with a new arrival of scary creatures. cant wait to read the next chapter~

hum..what else do I wanna say? its like so annoying when you're speechless when you want to write something, but when you cant write it down, the thoughts all coming down on you.

anyways, i think thats all for now. jaa ne~

2 comments:

japie jojoe said...

pa polah d tganu noy??
leh la aku ngabaas ko time ku cuti skolah lak
heee =)

Liyana said...

da elective posting sia. visit la aku lak hehe