Tuesday, April 14, 2009

captivity of negativity

yup, we're imprisoned here. i really reaaally REAAAALLY HATE this place!!! its ruining my life! its eating me up! its really the worst place i've ever stayed at!! i think im going NUTS over this!

first of all, yep, the size, the stupidly small suffocating size of the room, with windows smaller than my toilet's windows back home. its really f*cking suffocating!

then, all the distance between the bathroom, and sharing a freaking bathroom with like, 10 other people? please just kill me now!

then, its SOOOOOOOOO friggin! HOT! its driving me CRAZY! its like im being in a small stupid prison being set in a huge oven. Terengganu's climate's really hot too! im sweating like crazy in here!

and the friggin bathroom has no ceiling! AND, unlucky enough as we are, there are REPAIRMEN REPAIRING THE FCUKING ROOF!! like they've been working for 2 days since we've been here! so its really troublesome because its IMPOSSIBLE to take shower when its freaking hot!

this stupid room is SOOOO pushing me off my edge!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go home!!!! T.T

8 comments:

Ani Inherown said...

why do you have to go there noy? terengganu for practical or what? sabar jak noy... huhu what you need is alil bit of patience .

Nurharith Afnizan said...

malaya memang panas, saya benci diam sini

welkam to malaya.

dgr2, tganu xda shopping mall?

Liyana said...

@wanie, im doing my elective posting here, its like, an attachment to other hospitals to teach the students other systems of hospitals at other places and so that med students can be independent or something like that.

@ijan, AOK, ng xda mall ctok!!!! dhla i need to shop when i'm stress! and i really am in a lot of stress right now, because of this really crappy rented room!

im gonna rant some more about this rented room. something came up! urgh!

Ani Inherown said...

ok , just pour it out. im listening ;D

Nurharith Afnizan said...

nice~ the only thing i like about terengganu is kopok lekor kukus and the beaches.

Liyana said...

haha, thanks for listening to my rants guys! really helps to relieve some stress XD

xska glk kopok lekor kukus. goreng nyaman, p ya la, dripping with oil, totally will ruin my diet! haha!

fyi, everything else about terengganu is ok with me, the bargain heaven at pasar payang, the beautiful beaches, the yummy food and the friendly staffs and patients at the hospital, so the only and major thing thats spoiling my fun is the stupid little rented house! grr!

Henrietta said...

wah, sounds like it's worse than the bintangor house..huhu...

Liyana said...

it certainly IS! so I've told other people, "I've lived at the not so nice places, but this place is unbearable!"