Sunday, April 12, 2009

uh...dunno where to start. we arrived at our rented room yesterday. its so much worse that what i've expected.

i hate changes because it robs me of my familiarity with my surrounding and my belongings. thats what i hate the most about changes. but in travelling, i dont mind that, i can adapt, somehow. but please please! dont take my freedom away!

ok, the room we're staying now is for 2. its a ~2m x 2m room, yup, its tiny!!!! with just a small window, so its kinda like night even though its 7.39 in the morning right now and i feel like there's not enough oxygen for me! plus a ~1.8m x 1.2m bed, there's not much room left here! and there are no closets! so we're practically just living out of our "backpacks" for this 5 weeks! and dont dream about having a kitchen! >.< and Id have to walk around the house (~10m) to the bathroom! its outside of the rented house and i have to walk like around like from the front to the back of the house, which is really troublesome! adding to our misery, there is a bird cage right in front of our door and the freaking birds cant stop (i dunno how to say) speaking and yelling! (yup, they speak, somehow) which woke me up really early.

and just found out that there is NO mall in Terengganu?! *SHOKKU*

its really SAD! I HATE THIS PLACE! HATE IT! DAIKIRAI!

and we're gonna live here for 5 weeks?! i feel like crying! i really hate things like this, kinda like a spoiler to our supposedly vacation. kinda like having a huge rock in your shoes.

i hope i can adapt to this situation. i super HATE whining, but i cant help it this time. this is gonna be challenging. i miss Teresa and Venus and the clothes that I've left in my closet, heck I miss my whole room! God, give me strength! I really need it!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!

(will upload pics later, is quite disheartened right now *sobsob*)

No comments: