Sunday, August 24, 2008

awesome dream!


i had a really awesome dream last night. I was FLYING~ i had to wave my arms like i was swimming though. and i was inside a building that looked like a hotel and i was flying from floor to floor with no apparent reasons. but its still awesome. i felt so free and all.

i've had some other flying dreams before. once, i was able to fly with the music. like i could fly only if there's any music playing. i kinda remember my self answering to "how do you do that?" from other people, i said, "i dunno, its kinda easy for me, just go with the flow of the music"! XD. i wish it was THAT easy!

and another one, i was a vampire, and i was flying at the dark sky at a starless night. it was so dark, and i felt the wind on my face, and my beautiful black dress flapping around me while i was flying. this was awesome too. like i felt so free and so powerful.

flying is so awesome!

No comments: