Saturday, August 16, 2008

My love, netball~

hey hey, im back at my room. last night i stayed with my mom at Holiday Inn, because she's attending something about teacher union meeting there, so i accompanied my mom. my mom's roommate, a teacher from Miri, is kinda freaky. like, she told my mom like, totally everything about her pitiful life. she kinda said things like, "im a sad person", "i have no friends at work, nobody likes me", "im never lucky in love", "im always cheated by my bfs", etc etc. she even cried while telling my mom all those stuff. i didnt know how to handle it, so i pretended to sleep. i mean, its like really weird to tell all that stuff to a person whom you've never met before. and she's a cleaning freak too. she cleaned my stuff (im not actually the tidiest person on earth) so much that the room service didnt have much to do. i guess thats kinda good, but the purpose of staying in a luxurious hotel is that you are to be spoiled. hehe. anyways yeah, and my mom told me that she told my mom that she doesnt really like me! so im so not gonna stay there tonight.

besides!!
i have a netball match tomorrow!!!! im SOOOOOOO excited right now!! i havent really play a real game of netball since forever!! omg, i really hope we'll win!! i was SOO nervous i puked just now!! well, actually thats because i had a bit of gastritis coz i didnt eat lunch and went straight to training! XD i injured some fingers at training, but they're getting better now. even if they're hurting, i wont let that stop me from winning the game!! I REALLY WANNA WIN THIS!!
ganbatte!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'atta freak! (talkg bout that weird woman. first of all, who would badmouth someone's daughter to that person herself? n after 'borrowing' that person's ears to dump all her baggage n rubbish too! i'll bet thats y she doesnt hav much frens in the first place. i'm sensing some sort of personality d/order here!