Wednesday, September 3, 2008

happy ramadhan!

hi hi, long time no see! i've been veeery lazy to update my blog!

last week, we had our ophthalmology. the exam was quite tough, and i hope i'll pass! the day after the exam, i went back home, to Sibu by flight and to Mukah by a bus! the journey wasnt quite as bad as i thought. the mp4 player i borrowed from Mel malfunctioned (like it died after 5 mins! >.>) so i just slept all the way. i didnt get bus sick and i got a lot of sleep and rest. so yeah, its all good, except when the guy next to me kept elbowing my side and leaning on me everytime when he slept! thats when i hate public transportation!

anyways, at home, i got to rest a lot, and helped take care of my niece. she's really cute, and we call her Aya. I also found out by myself how hard it is to take care of babies. like all the crying, staying up at nights, nappy change etc etc, kinda made me feel like i dont want to have babies! XD but she's just SOOO cute that i feel like pinching her chubby cheeks everytime i see her cute little face!

then we got to celebrate my sister's birthday. it was fun! and i helped my mom cooking a lot, which was also fun!

then im back here again. we're now starting on Community and Public Health posting. its more to society-oriented than clinical. because we're more to demography, epidemiology and stuff. oh and loads of statistics and they're gonna teach us how to make research and to document it. its all those boring boring stuff. and we're really busy with classes everyday. just now i was so sleepy i couldnt concentrate in class, so i played a game named "aquadrop" on Amy's phone. its like tetris but with sea creatures and its funner. i beat Mel's score on my first play and got the 2nd place on my 2nd try. its fun!

oh oh, we just started fasting since september 1st. so happy fasting to all muslims! ^^

No comments: