Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the thin line between love and hate

inconsiderate people, they could make other people selfish (kinda like a protective mechanism, where you harden your shell against some disliked trait). and people tend to be inconsiderate to selfish people. and the vicious cycle goes on. the people who'd be able to break the chain, would have been someone angelic and who has a really strong physical and mental condition. its really hard to break the chain of selfishness-hatred-whatever. i guess human race IS damned.

and i really hate hypocrites. like people who're really against something, but they did it themselves. oh, the lie and stupidity.

and i love someone, a good friend of mine, but this friend is like, getting on my nerves. i dont really know whats the definition of our friendship. i dont even know its real. or maybe i was just too over sensitive?

so yeah, something bad happened to this lovely friend of mine. wanna tell me or not? i dont freaking care. and when TLFOM got on my bad side, i just have to resist an avalanche of urge to scream, serves you freaking right!!

so yeah, i hate it when people go, "im really sad about this...but, oh, nevermind..."
im a curious creature, if you wanna tell me something, tell me, if you do not intend to, ignorance of your business is a pure bliss to me.

phew..ok ok, im in a bitter condition right now. i do hate you, but i will love you again sooner or later. i will be playing around this thin line between love and hate :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to this 'thin line', i can really relate. in the end, i got tired of it (i dont want the negativity to become a permanent thing in my life)and decided to end the 'playing'.so i stopped caring about this fren(though sumtimes it feels weird since we were really close b4 n now we r like ignoring each other). but to me, i am happier this way. altho i lost tht fren (an essential 'sacrifice' if i may say so), wht else is there that is more important than my own happiness and sanity? i guess i'm really protective of myself (@ selfish). well, maybe in ur case its not as extreme as mine...and i hope that everything turns out well for u.. =)

Liyana said...

yep, sometimes we have to be selfish to protect ourselves! im tired of being "used" when i give too much, when i sacrificed my own happiness too much. then it will be like, everyone will know you'll eventually give in, then they will stop caring about how you feel because they know you'll do "good" things because you "have" to. IM SO FREAKING TIRED OF THAT!

so, my conclusion, the give and take should be balanced. for me, how the sacrifice benefits me play a role in my actions. call me selfish, but i dont want people to see they can use me anyhow they want. i want freaking respect :P