Tuesday, September 16, 2008

what?? its still tuesday??!!

yeah! time goes SOOOOO freaking slowly nowadays... I cant believe its just the 2nd day of the week!! it feels like its been a week or so already!!

just now, we went to the Mother and Child Health Clinic. i entered the immunization room. and the nurses there werent so co-operative. they like to taunt us and i just hate them. when i asked questions, they asked me back. like, freaking hello~!!! if i freaking knew, i wouldnt freaking ask the freaking you!!

and one ugly nurse, she likes to ask us, then went blargh blargh blargh (i shut her down in my mind) on our answers. we're freaking learning, we arent doctors yet, and we arent as freaking old as you are.

i really just hate it when they treat us to we're stupid or something.

and im not saying ALL nurses are bad. some of them are really kind and helpful. and when they're kind and helpful, we learn a lot from them. and we feel happy. we learn some from unkind nurses and feel crappy too.

okay, i know im bitter. maybe its this place, maybe its the hormones, maybe its just me.
i dunno when am i gonna start adapting to this place :(

things that i missed most at home:
1. my new pc desktop
2. my other clothes that i left
3. my dearest shoes
4. my privacy
5. my personal space
6. my familiarity to my own space

and i vowed to use less "freaking" in my sentences XD

bye-freaking-bye! :P

No comments: