Sunday, June 8, 2008

homesick and monday blues! *sob*

yep, after a month plus holiday, i'm back here in kuching for school. there are loads of feeling mixing up. my parents and my youngest sis went here to send me and they just got back home this morning, and yeah, i'm feeling kinda sad. kinda makes you wish you spend more time or you appreciate each other more. its true that we always do miss things after they're gone. and absence DOES make the heart grow fonder.

just one good thing is that i dont have to look at those faces that i hate so much. merely being in their presence can kill me slowly!

tomorrow we're gonna start the 1st day of the 4th year of my stay here in the medical school. it feels kinda exciting coz we dont know yet what we are facing. and being all down and pessimistic i am right now, i cant help but thinking about the hardship of the medical school and my study. i hope this feeling will go away soon.

oh, another good news is, my car will be arriving at my home next week! yay! but, the down side is..my parents have something to manage about the car, i dunno, all the insurance and stuff, so it might take another month for it to get to me here!!! T.T
and my mom admitted that she wanted to use my car for a while too coz she loves it too XD

anyways, yeah, my holiday has been fun to me, now its time to get tortured with studies and stuff!!

No comments: