Wednesday, June 18, 2008

nonoy desu~

hum..im supposed to be studying forensics for this friday's exam but i just dont feel like it and i thought i'd just update this bloggie.

i didnt do much today, sleep in till 9.30am coz there's no class, then got online, downloaded some anime and j-drama (X3) then read my notes for couple of hours, then took a nap, then watch TV, then now, sitting here, getting on my laptop when im supposed to be studying (feels like konata >.<). kk then, i'll get back to studying after finishing this blog.

i came across an old friend's blog just now. it made me recall back our memories together and my memories with my primary school best friends, my high school best friends, and my matriculation best friends. i met a lot of people, really cool people i'd love to hang out with together again. i met Zaila, my primary school best friend when i was in Sibu Hospital. I was just wanting to borrow a fundoscope from the medical ward, and there i met her. it has been like, 10 years since we last met. i felt like i dunno her anymore. its just that, its so easy to severe a relationship with someone, when its kinda hard to build it at the first time. maybe its different with other people, but its kinda hard for me to make friends, to gain trust from others and to accept someone, so yeah i really value every relationship in my life. it felt kinda weird that people who had heard my deepest secrets, who was with me breaking school rules, comforting me when i was scared or sad and joking together and teasing others, are now just people whom i know only by name.

is it really true no matter how short our existence is in other people's lives, we make a difference?

how i long for the past, like if only we could just continue what we had last time. yeah, time takes away a lot of things from us. loads of things are forsaken just like that.

i hope i wont have to do that to my current friends. i love you guys! (emotional mode)

No comments: