Sunday, June 29, 2008

hiya~

nothing much happened...its been a lazy lazy weekend.

my friends and i went shopping today. i bought a new mouse ( a purple vaio!) and also a cooler pad for my lappy.


how cute is that?? X3
the cooler pad's not so cute. its so ordinary and mechanical. but it really works! my lappy's as cool as if its never been turned on. XP

oh, and i went to visit my younger brother, Noem just now. he asked me to buy some food coz he's hungry and his hostel wont allow any outing until next week. *poor him* and i really understand how hard a hostel life can be. how restricted everything is. it has disciplined me though coz i have to learn it the hard way. we have to make a lot of sacrifices, basically trying to survive when everything is so essential. there are so many people who're living with us. you need to know how to protect yourself, how to make friends, how to handle enemies, and try to live as best as you can under such difficult situations. the rules of the boarding school are very strict. i've lived a hard life in the boarding school. though its the toughest period i've ever had, it has taught me to stand on my own two feet, and helped me to grow up and notice the hardship of the real world. buut...i dont intend to let my beloved brother suffer like i've had. i want to help him as much as i can. when i was in the boarding school, no one helped me except myself. god, i have so many bad memories there, or maybe i was just too rebellious to follow the rules, thus, i hate the thought of that school XD. anyways, yeah, when my brother asked me to buy him some food, i rushed to the nearest supermarket, buy everything i thought he'd need/like. and i ended up buying SOOO many food for him, like biscuits, drinks, fruits, snacks, chocolates, cookies, wafers, and a whole lot more, like i got him 3 bags of food! i guess i've over reacted a little bit XD. its just i really wanted to make my dear brother happy and i dont want him to go through what i've been through. and im happy for that. i left him, a bit teary eyed though XD.

aand..in the evening, when the sun was setting and it wasnt so hot, mel, amy and I went to play basketball. its really fun. and then THAT happened! i aim, shoot, the ball went through the hoops, and knocked mel on the head. (she's standing over the net to get the ball) and the face she made, i dunno, kinda triggered my laughing nerve. so i laughed. i laughed like there's no tomorrow. i laughed like i had a hysterical fit! i laughed till i was on the ground, holding my stomach coz it hurt so bad coz i was laughing so freaking hard. i laughed for a long, long time, non-stop that it almost had me asphyxiated! omg, i dunno what happened to me at that moment. im not really the kind of person who'd laugh at someone else's demise. and i hate slapstick jokes! but i did just now. i was and i am really, really, really sorry coz the ball hit Mel's head. oh god, it was the best laugh i've ever had. mel said its okay coz she knows its not like i intentionally hit her with the ball but i felt really bad for laughing at her. but its just so freaking hilarious its almost sick. i just hope it wont happen again. god, i can laugh again if i think again of it! :x

aaand...just now, we planned to go for a movie. and it stayed at the "planned" part. when we arrived, the cinema was PACKED with people! there are LONG lines on the counter. like there's never a more-than-10-people on the line before. and this time its like 50 people or so, queuing up for the movie. i guess its because the movies are kinda cool, like Wanted, Made in Honor, Get Smart oh, and some Malay movies. so, we thought that we wont make it. and we have curfew at 12am, so we just left. im so sad! anyways, there's always tomorrow~

No comments: