Thursday, June 19, 2008

the hardest 3 words to say

and its not "I Love You"
its not "I am Sorry"
its not "You Are Right"

those are among the top hardest thing to say to another person. saying "I love you" to another person for the first time (e.g. crushes or even to the person you love from the bottom of your heart) is embarrassing. you'd think of failure of the confession? ruining your friendship? getting laughed at? or other 1000 reasons pessimistic or realist people would think about.

"I am sorry" with full meaning IS hard. meaningless apologies are easy, they're perhaps the most used lies and the easiest of all. Some people might think in saying apologies, they are wrong and defeated, or some would just want to let the guilt of their chest. sincere apologies are really golden.

"You are right" is almost the same as "I am Sorry". this is the hardest word when you're in an argument or in a fight. especially in selfish people, people who talk more than they listen. It is, too, a sign of defeat, admitting you're wrong, accepting someone else's opinion. Thus, this is perhaps the hardest words to say from egomaniacs. its not the hardest word of all for me though. I am quite flexible in accepting people's opinions and admitting that I am wrong. but then again, this depends on my mood at the time :P

aaand...for the hardest of the hardest 3-word-sentence you could say to another person..the sentence that will 99% hurt the feelings of the person (except the ones who are really, really close to you) and the cruelest of all, it is:

"Your Breath Stinks!"

yeah, I experienced the difficulty to say that to a friend today. i considered for a long time, i couldnt though, thats why I felt that its the hardest thing to say to people. temporary relief= eat some gum and offer some to that person ^.^b

No comments: