Sunday, April 24, 2011

the art of admonishment

like seriously, where is your common sense?
or is it just a scheme for you to use me?
why does it seem like I have to state every single little thing for you to do? you're an adult, its your responsibility, why won't  you do it, unless I tell you to?



like, I can't tell someone,

-hey, can you flush the toilet next time you use it?
-hey, can you wipe your own coffee stain next time? (like, omg, the stain's just 2 drops, and its not cleaned for like months! MONTHS i tell you! I was trying to observe if you're eventually gonna do it, but you didnt, so yeah, I became your stupid slave again, and wiped the fucking stain which took just a few seconds because i just couldnt stand the sight of those stains anymore!)
-hey, can you turn off the lights?
-hey, can you clean after yourself??

like, hello? its common sense! its SOOOO freakin' easy to just attack you about it, but I'm still thinking that in long-term, I don't want to feel awkward and uncomfortable seeing your face around. even though currently i feel rage and hatred.

i mean, I don't mind doing little things and i understand that you're busy.. but HECK, I'm busy too! but its no excuse to be dirty and well non-commansensely.

or maybe I was just overestimating the role of an adult, or common sense of a freaking human!
please just dont give me the reasons to be bitchy.. i just wanna be peaceful and happy, alright?
like, seriously, how do I say those things to a person? should I care to change someone's way of thinking? or should I just destroy the relationship with the ray of hatred and rage??

No comments: