Tuesday, April 26, 2011

never a good morning!

this morning I woke up, feeling miserable..then it got me to think,
whats making me feel this terrible? and I remembered that all the mornings since I've remembered pretty much sucks!

is it my job? do I really hate medicine? do I hate waking up alone in this huge house? do I hate this, do I hate that??

I'll seriously feel crappy, like my head is full with hatred for everything. I'd have to drag myself out of the bed. it will take a few hours for my brain to freshen up. I won't feel like talking to people, or people talking to me. the only mornings that I'd be happy to wake up to is when I have new clothes to wear, or when I've got my vacation trips.

then, the day will go by, I will feel better and better as the day goes by. then, I'll love my job, and everything seems much brighter.

so yeah, this kinda reminds me, I REALLY HAAAATE MORNINGS!!!

2 comments:

- ein - said...

I understand how you feel!! >.<

Liyana said...

yup! XD