Thursday, April 7, 2011

an ACTION packed spy dream!

okay, yesterday was my first active oncall in orthopaedics.

it went fine, like, I could sleep all night long! i kept on waking up once in a while because its still kinda weird for me..lol

so yeah, and I had this awesome dream, like I was a spy infiltrating a tall skyscraper of an evil company, kinda like Jennifer Garner in Alias! lol

and the exciting part was that, I was made! and everyone in the building was looking for me, wanting to stop me from getting out of the building! its rly exhilarating! like I had to run away (kinda like Angelina Jolie in Salt), climbing on ceilings, getting in and out of every crook and cranny in the building. also! I had to do camouflage and all to get away. its crazy!

and when I finally got to the parking lot, my car key didnt work coz other cars were beeping instead of my car (like its being tampered by the evil company!) and I kept on running, and people in black were at my heels, when a red sports car came and drifted right in front of me and I got in and the car successfully escaped from the evil building.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

2 comments:

- ein - said...

who drove the red sports car? ;D

Liyana said...

i wish i cud say a super hot guy...but seriously, i cudnt see the person's face!