Monday, April 25, 2011

just an insight from news from the past

okay, lemme just say this, I don't read the news much, or watch the news much. I don't know the details about whats going on, but seriously, the condition in Malaysia, seriously worrying me.

whats going on? with all the politicians bashing each other. and recently I heard that some of those politicians brought up the racism subject. in a multi-racial country, we should be tolerant, whats with 1 malaysia and all. I've never really disagree about 1Malaysia campaign, because for me its a good thing, but the some leaders don't really convey the message of the unity of the races! they're just SAYING "1Malaysia here, 1Malaysia there" but still badmouthing the other races.

and seriously, I don't know what got into the Malay extremists. well, I'm not Malay, but the Malays kinda symbolize the Muslims in Malaysia.*sigh* I'm so disappointed. because of some of those people, the image of the other Malays/Muslims in Malaysia are tarnished really bad. I don't know why they act without thinking. like the church bombing thing, the Allah name issue, the severed cow's head, and the Malay language Bible issue. like, wth? being the majority, it seems like those people are feeling selfish and really INTOLERANT of others. don't they know that if you respect others, people will respect you? and they keep on talking about tolerance here, tolerance there, but did they themselves look in the mirror and see if they're tolerance themselves? why in this era, people still think like Neanderthals? they disagree, they pick a fight. no rationals, no logics. I really hate it when they use religion as a cover, then people will think Islam is a violent religion and such, when in fact, they're just twisting and using the religions teaching for their own selfish needs!

I know when there's a difference, it will divide people, but really, where's the tolerance and unity of 1Malaysia?

oh, and it seems like the hottest and favorite scandal of the recent election is.... sex video scandals. just.... speechless.

I've been wanting to rant about this for so long! so yeah, I might have said the old outdated news, lol!  but seriously, these things gotta stop. we should practice the tolerance that we've preached so much about. I don't understand why they wouldn't be grateful of the peaceful environment, and it seems like they just loooove to invite trouble. I'm grateful that I'm brought up in a multi racial and religious family, might have given me some perspective.

so yeah, I would hate to point fingers at others, or badmouthing them, because things have happened, and being all bitchy would make things worse. lets just learn from our mistakes, and just try to improve ourselves to be better people.

yup, thats all I'm saying.

2 comments:

[az azhari]™ said...

i heart.heart.heart. ur new layout! ^_^

Liyana said...

hehe! thanks, dear!