Thursday, May 27, 2010

a day in the BORED me!

my daily schedule:

a.m:
1. sleep in till whenever I want
2. eat breakfast in front of TV
3. watch TV till my eyeballs go dry
4. play computer games if there's nothing nice on TV
5. eat snacks
6. oh, helped with laundry

afternoon
1. watch TV
2. play computer games
3. eat lunch while reading Harry Potter books
4. watch some more TV
5. nap

pm
1. watch TV (officially a couch potato)
2. eat snacks
3. spend time with family
4. eat dinner
5. stay up while watching whatever there is on the TV

so yeah, basically thats all I do. there's nothing to go out to in Mukah, with a slow internet connection, I've been feeling lazy to go online. also, only 5% of Mukah people have decent fashion sense. even I dont feel like coordinating much of my wardrobe. hum..kinda like showing Picasso paintings to cave men (lol, as if I'm such a masterpiece :P). anyway, yeah, its been really boring. everyone will be out to work or school during the day, leaving me quite alone in the house. however, having the luxury to just relax and spend some time with my family, its priceless~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to helping in preparing lunch and dinner? hehe.. blajar masak noy!

foochikuk said...

hehe.. same here.. aku bosan giler dekat rumah..