Sunday, June 13, 2010

from my little vacation

Hi there! I miss blogging about every little thing! Too bad I have a slow connection at my home, so I'd rather spend time in front of my TV than in front of my laptop waiting for minutes for each web page to load.

Anywho.. I've just got back from my vacation with my BFFs. I went to the west malaysia for a week. we did loads of things.

First, I went to Johor Bahru, stayed at Mel's house. Then, went to Singapore for a day with a group of friends. we went there for a day. We went to Sentosa Island, and it was SOOO much fun. Though, the travelings and public transportations stuff were really tiring. We had to rush to catch all the buses and trains, its reaaally, really tiring. The Sentosa Island was fun! we chose the thrill package, where we did Luge, Skyride, Parajump, Megazip and watch some 4D movies. Parajump was the scariest thing I've ever tried! Its kinda like bungee jump, but you're not tied to your feet. The rope was attached to your back, and it was 5 storeys high, and then, you'd stand at the edge of the plank (this was the scariest part!), and take a leap and jump! its really crazy!

then, at JB, we went to the chocolate fair, where I went crazy and bought LOADS of chocs. Then, we went for movies and to Danga bay where we rode on the Pirate Ship.

Then, we went to Selangor, where we stayed at Amy's house. we went to Genting Highlands, but its raining, so we didnt get to play on many rides (cries!). then, the next day, went to Sunway Lagoon~ I'm lazy to tell all the details, but needless to say, its SUPER fun~

Then, I went home~ home sweet home~

No comments: