Thursday, May 6, 2010

I don't want to but I want it

I don't wanna go to exams! but I need it to get my M.D.

I don't wanna go through it.

I want the time to go slower so I can postpone the stress or maybe gimme some more time to get ready (though the truth is, its too late now).

I want the time to go faster so I can get over this like ripping a bandage off a wound.

I'm scared. I'm not the smartest person here, I know that. I did some stupid mistakes in my previous theory exams. I don't have the confidence to say that I would get over this. Everything is gonna be determined in the clinical exam 30 minutes for 3 short cases, 1 hour and a half for long case. Those 2 hours would be the scariest and the most crucial moment in my life. Its make or break. Do or die. Its the end of a beginning and stepping stone for my future life!

I don't wanna extend for 6 months and go through all of this. If indeed I had to extend (God forbid), maybe its true that I'm inadequate and maybe it'd teach me to be a better doctor. I really don't know. As a human, we can plan and do whatever we can, but God works in the mysterious way, that's true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jika rasa letih sgt study, pegilah solat sunat 2 rakaat.. kalau xleh solat, setiap 30 minit study, berzikir 5 minit.. & jadikan satu malam yg suci bermula 3 pagi utk beribadah (solat tahajud, zikir, doa, solat hajat, baca alquran, rehat2 minda) sampailah subuh.. ibadah yg banyak, insyaAllah Allah akan menolongmu dgn banyak juga.. stress hanya boleh diubat oleh doktor, pakar motivasi, kawan2 hanya beberapa peratus je, tp kalau Allah menurunkan rahmatNya atas ibadah kita, maka tiada tandingan ketenangan yg diperolehi.. semoga berjaya