Tuesday, May 18, 2010

moving melancholy

After passing the exam and such, we've been really busy! needed to pay the college fee, fill in and pass up our Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) form (which needed to be certified and everything), then packing, sending off cars, saying farewells etc etc

Through these moments in this past few days, its really sad to be saying good bye to this place. Despite having some issues or grumblings, this place has been our shelter and there are lots and lots of fond memories.

I just can't help but think about:

1. The Past
Like, all the things we've gone through. The first year when I first came here, clueless and full of hope. Meeting new people, making new friends, going through classes and labs. Same goes to whe we're in 2nd year where we learned more about diseases and stuff.. and not forgetting our clinical year, we've been posted to lots of places; Sibu, Bintangor, Sarikei, Serian, we grumbled a bit for being sent off to those little places, but gosh, we've learned a LOT. and memories with my beloved bffs and housemates. and my AAAAWESOME batchmates. we've gone through a lot, I'm really thankful to meet all of them, and without them, I just wont be here as I am right now. I'll always remember you guys, and I love youuuu!!


2. The Present
Like, here I am sitting on my desk, that I've been using since forever. The place I study, or surf the web, or watch movies while eating, or play games, or read books/comics/magazine. Yeah, this desk has lots of memories. and my bed, I've been sleeping on it since I was first year! and my closet which is full of my lovely clothes and is soon gonna be empty. and all the place in my house, and my small beloved faculty. The familiarity and ease of this place is getting eerily comforting, it just feels like I'm gonna stay here forever. Like, I'm gonna get back from class in the evening, sit in front of my desk like I usually do. or watch TV with my housemates, or doing laundry etc etc. I feel that its really weird that I'm gonna leave all of this behind.

3. The Future
Like, we're moving on with our lives. What's gonna happen to all of us? Will we stay in touch? I know life for us is gonna get tough. But I know these people are strong and we're gonna make it...somehow :D. yes, whatever it is, we'll face it. come what may!


Gosh, I reaally, reaaaally HATE good byes. I'm gonna miss this place, the people and the time we've had here. See you soon in graduation~ (aim: lose weight :P)

No comments: