Sunday, August 23, 2009

ObGyn exam tomorrow!!

first, thank God, my flight ticket thingy has settled, so I'll be going home next week~ yay!

Before that, EXAM! from Monday till Thursday! Its been quite a while since we had clinical exams, now I can freshly recall the fear it created when we first experienced those exams in our 3rd year.

So, am I ready? am I scared?
I'm terrified! reading is not a problem, remembering the facts and all is. with panic, sometimes my mind goes blank, thus creating a positive feedback of more fear. Thanks to my family's and my friend's words of support, they unfortunately only help a bit XD, coz in the midst of exam panic, little could be done to calm me down. the panic seems to crush my ever-so-little confidence to begin with. but yeah, I'm still thankful for all the support.

So, I hope my friends and I will do well, in this exam as well as becoming a really safe doctor in the future! good luck everyone!

No comments: