Sunday, August 9, 2009

heat wave

Kuching has been so hazy recently. its been very VERY hot, with haze - meaning hazy vision and the smoke-y smell that i hate so much, *thanks to human and development, we've succeeded in disrupting the ecosystem*. and totally no rain. oh, how i miss rain!

in this hot weather, the pros:
- your laundry dries up fast
- no worries about flooding in our fac

cons
- its HOTyeah, its been really hot! i have to shower more frequently now and i have to change very often from the sweat, so my laundry pile is getting bigger and bigger! and i really hate it when i had to wake up in the middle of a sleep/nap because its too hot and i was sweating too much! its so uncomfortable! really want to have an air conditioner now!!! or a swimming pool or even a bath tub!!! >.<
aah~ the water looks so cool, ne~?? *jealous!!!!*

also, my collection of coats and jackets have been totally ignored. poor them, poor me, i cant show them off, as outerwear is one of my most favorite part of an outfit.

ALSO, i have quite a labile mood. its understandable, ne? like the heat is making me feel so uncomfortable and un-energized, thus making me more fragile. i really get irritated/pissed off/mad/distressed/sad/depressed pretty easily nowadays. i dont wanna frown so much! it'd cause premature wrinkles!

especially when someone said something really stupid beyond my understanding. grr... even thinking of how they think really irritates me! waaay underestimating me, waaaay overestimating them =.= anyways, gotta go back to study now, we're having an exam in 2 weeks. I really hope there will be some rain! amiin~

funny "hot weather" cartoon can be viewed at http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/h/hot_weather.asp

No comments: