Tuesday, December 22, 2009

end of samoa..humm..

first of all, due to some stuff, I wasn't able to watch the Survivor Finale on time! to think I'm like, so behind this, its really sad! >.<

and I haven't read Amy's blog to prevent spoilers that might affect my post XD

anyway... this season ended with with Ratalie winning the game! like, the former Galu tribe must be the stupidest survivor players ever. they lost to the mere 4 people from ex-Foa foa, they always made the wrong decisions and stuff *sigh*. Honestly, the only reason I'm watching this season could be Russell (also, the super cute John XD), the evil one, not the I-choose-comfort-over-tarp-stupid-Russell. Like, seriously, he played the best game ever, yep, probably in the history of survivor. He dominated right from the first day he's in the game, he made ALL the decisions there. and the ex-Galu tribe made it way too easy for him due to their stupidity (they make me sick!). Seems like the Survivor game doesn't really rely on how good you are in playing the game. its just a social game, its nothing business, its ALL personal.

and the sock issue really made my day. Russell bringing some socks for Jaison and burning them AGAIN, lol, I reaaally LOVE that guy! love it love it love it!!!!! and seriously, I was kinda surprised with some weird questions thrown during the judging time. "bro date"? wth is that? and Eric was practically giving a sucky speech about integrity or whatever, like effing seriously, its SURVIVOR dude! grow the freaking out of your emotional coccoon!

though, I kinda think that one of Russell's biggest fault was not bringing Shambo to the final 3, I think he'd win if he's up against Shambo. also, I think Russell was too overconfident and cocky, that he didn't realize part of social game (which he proclaimed his was a great one) also include making people to like you / prevent people from hating you too much. and I commend Natalie for letting Russell do all the dirty work and let people hate him, which is a great strategy in Survivor, because love has the power of gaining you a vote for 1million dollars :P

all in all, its a nice season. I didn't get someone I'd root for in the final (like Ozzy, JT or the old man in Gabon), so I didn't really feel anything about the winner. I'm kinda still too pissed off at how ex-Galus were so stupid they made it way too freaking easy and predictable. me wanted MORE drama!!

anyway, another great season of survivor is coming soon. though, I don't really like the all-stars thing, because everyone has quite known everyone and all that. though, the theme Heroes vs Villains is really catchy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sigh~
xsangke...awal2, benci gile dengan russell..but last2 jadi suke...hehe..
anyway,lets hope for the best in the next season...woohoo..Heroes VS Villains!!

Liyana said...

ha'ah, last2, tibe2 sokong die lak XD. mayb coz yg 2 ekor tu mmg xde game spirit lgsg la. russell je main the game with his very best! syg die xmng, die mmg sole survivor lah!