Monday, December 14, 2009

freaking bengang

Title taken from my friend, roha's blog: http://rohayajohari.blogspot.com/2009/12/bengang.html hehe.

seriously, I'm in an irritable state right now. most likely PMS (lol).
anyway, its not that I'm feeling all down and depressed always. I'm quite happy actually. However, when every things that I don't really like happen, no matter how miniaturely small it is, I reeeaaaally get SUPER irritated. even with those little things that I don't like, but I could tolerate previously. I dunno, they just really get on my nerves! I hate it, its tiring and its giving me frowns! Its just I can't help it, most of the times I'll snap out of it and go like, "omg, what am I getting mad for? its just "...." (rational talk + deep breaths), but that bitch's really annoying I wanna push her off a cliff! (emotional talk)". Well, something like that.

I can't get mad openly, I'm not an expressive person anyway. and if I do get mad, I'd be labeled as the bitch who is always angry at everything. so much for freedom of speech! :( nope, you can't say anything, even if its for freaking goodness because if you freaking did, you'd freaking hurt some freaking people's freaking feeling!!! @#$%f^&*()u(*&^%$#c$%^&*()(%k$!!!!!!!
ah, really really sorry everyone! >.<

2 comments:

roha yang boring pfft said...

huhu.understood perasaan itu :(
sabar jak,ngucep bebyk.hehe

Liyana said...

ya la, have to cool down. mun x, ng blh jadi gila hehe