Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my dirty little toaster

okay, I want to bitch again today. seriously, I really don't want any reason to bitch anymore!

today, I had to stick my hands on some yucky chunk of whateverness that's been sticking to my sandwich toaster.
the story goes like this, yesterday, I wanted to make my favorite toast, bread + margarine + sugar and toasted to perfection, mm~~ so, when I opened the sandwich toaster, to my surprise, there are some unidentified stuff sticking and crusting to the toaster, rendering it useless on toasting my toaster. I don't really know what the stuff really is. I think it looked kinda like cheese + chocolate. and when I asked, no one really knows who did it, and what stuff that was. so, its really hard to get the thing off the metal toaster. I had to leave them in some water for a day or so! and I had to scrub that thing off today. and I had to use the frying pan to heat up my sandwich instead. ( I wanted to take pictures of that thing, but felt too irritated to do so)

I'm not really a stingy person. I don't have any problem with everyone using my toaster, but I'd like it to be clean whenever I wanna use it. my idea is, if I own something, its supposed to be a convenience to me. I know its just a little shabby toaster, but it reflects your respect towards other people and their belongings. then again, human are forgetful and imperfect, so I can forgive this. but seriously! YUCKY CHUNK OF WHATEVERNESS!! who won't get mad if those things stuck to their toaster??? (and its not their own doing).

2 comments:

japie jojoe said...

euw..u shud keep ur things safely from now on..i hate that type of ppl

Liyana said...

ya la, spoil ur mood jk oo