Monday, September 14, 2009

a new change

sempena Raya la konon~

my old blog theme is just way too boring!!! It was in a dire need of change, like seriously? thats from a freaking year ago!!

So, welcome to the new change~~
I love my new blog theme. Kinda hard to tweak all the widgets and all, and some annoying changes that I couldn't change, which I decided to get use to and stuff (it hides my navigation bar and I dunno how to change the html codes - it went haywire when I tried deleting something :P).

Anyway, 5 more days to go for Raya celebration. Thus, most of us have this heavy lazy aura around us. I really am in the mood of a holiday!! Though, I didn't do much preparations this year, its been a busy, busy year. Really can't wait to get home to celebrate it with my beloved family. Though, seriously, I'm gonna miss Ramadhan, its really a month like no other. Hope I can meet it again next year and I'll do better then.

2 comments:

Abby said...

hey there!
love this new look! ^^

Liyana said...

thanks for the compliment~ ^^