Tuesday, July 29, 2008

lazy!

im getting lazy to update my blog. maybe im just not in the writing mood right now.

last sunday night, my friends and i went to watch Batman: The Dark Knight. the movie's really great. i even got a car sticker of the movie! i love Heath Ledger as the Joker. his acting was really good its SO creepy. too bad he died right after filming the movie. he wouldnt know the movie hit box office record so hard its became a "cultural phenomenon" just like Titanic had.

and when we got back to our apartment, the guard told us that we couldnt enter the college coz its past midnight! like, hello! this is college, not a boarding school! we got an earful from the guard before sending us away. so we had to stay at a friend's house. it was a NIGHTMARE! we had to share a bed, and i couldnt sleep much because there were not enough pillow. well, actually there were some, but my good kind-hearted, united as one, all for one and one for all, the Spartan-y unity spirited best friends decided not to use pillows. paraphrased "if one does not use pillow, all must not". and me, the passive aggressive queen, sulked and threw tantrum as much as possible, as quiet as possible. just at that point, i hated my life.

and yesterday, we learned the basic trauma life support. its kinda fun. my chest compressions were perfect (there are monitors connected to the mannequin showing how many chest compression you've done, and how many you got right) so i got 30/30.
and in the afternoon, my group presented a seminar about medical emergency. i presented about respiratory system related emergencies. and i think we did pretty well.

and today, we're free in the morning, and we're just gonna have to go to the hospital for the evening shift (2pm - 8pm).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....
....You threw a tantrum over a pillow?

Liyana said...

well, not so much of a tantrum per se. just a bit of rage inside myself. thats why its called passive aggressive not all-out aggressive.

and i am insomniac in nature, so i dont need yet another reason to make me loss sleep.

and you dont understand. having something under your head while you sleep, its a luxury. i slept on my purse that night.

i guess you can say im a bit spoilt. i love being in optimum condition. thats just a part of me. im well aware that sometimes im a pain in the neck. but thats just me. im so imperfect. XD