Monday, August 27, 2012

*bleep*

me seeing a good friend, X, and the other not so good friend, Mr. Goody.

Me: hey, long time no see.. I miss you, bitch!!
Mr. Goody: omg! I can't BELIEVE you just said THAT!
Me: omg, I totally did it, didn't I? F*ck me, right??

err... I didn't actually say that...coz cursing is baad, horrible, terrible, awful, dreadful, painful, the biggest sin ever! and people who curse are criminals, lowlifers, hiphoppers, hiphoppers wannabe, gangsters wannabe, n00b gamers, wizards...errr...okayyy, thats getting old :P

anyways, I dont mind a couple of swear words. they're just some expressions of anger/frustration/negative feelings. like, mostly people wouldn't actually mean what they're cursing, they're just some words to show that they're upset. But, I do find people who curse all the time and out of context can be really fucking annoying...oops..remember, moderation is the key!

3 comments:

HeyWhatever™ said...

I like dis post. Dapat relate. :)

Liyana said...

thanks :)
its kinda annoying when people draw a straight line between "good" and "bad"

Blog27999 said...

You should see how my pal Wesley Virgin's biography begins in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same SECRETS lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe that thought has even occurred INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and $3.20 on his bank card.

"I'm so fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I finally make it?"

You've been a part of those those questions, ain't it right?

Your success story is waiting to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!