Thursday, August 2, 2012

of hopes and dreams

if you're not the boss, you're always controlled by "the man". heck, even bosses have bosses.

I am a free-spirited, why chain me?
I have hopes and dreams, why wont you care?
I have fears and doubts, why wont you listen?

Because changes are scary, they're something new, something foreign, something unfamiliar.
Therefore its scary.
Maybe its a blessing in disguise?
I dunno what to do?
If I stay, is it for me? or for whom?
If I go, is it for me? or do I have anything left, anyone to miss or be missed?

motip aku ala2 berpuisi tgh2 mlm buta tok :P

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

At least 160,000 men and women are using a simple and secret "liquid hack" to drop 2lbs each night in their sleep.

It is very simple and works with everybody.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Go grab a glass and fill it up half glass

2) Proceed to do this crazy HACK

you'll be 2lbs skinnier the next day!