Friday, July 9, 2010

Induksi, oh, induksi!!

urgh..I haven't updated this blog since forever!

RECENT UPDATE!
I JUST received my letter, the one informing me everything about my induction YESTERDAY! I just dunno how to describe my feelings at that time. the induction will be this coming Monday and the preparation was quite a lot (I needed to do my medical check-up, post some letter, fax something and prepare clothes for the event, book my tickets etc etc) so yeah, I'm SOOOO freaking tired right now, mentally and physically.

Also, the letter came in in such a short notice, I felt like I've been slapped in my face. Mixed feelings everywhere! Excited to start working, nervous and quite scared to start working, anxious to know where I'm gonna be sent for work and to know how to adapt in maybe new surroundings, sad to leave the comfort loving zone of my family and home, a bit heavy-hearted (berat hati) to leave the comforting familiar routine of about a couple of months, lazying around and eating, etc etc.

Anyway, most of the stuff have been settled, I'm just quite worried where I'm gonna be sent off for work. Near to home is a blessing, however I am, too, curious to explore new areas. And I've gotta pack lots of stuff.

hum.. I dunno, just hope for the best! I'm just gonna have fun and participate actively (I hope) in LDKs or whatever (sigh), and come what may, I'll have to face whatever it is.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Enjoy darling~ for this will b the last time for u to see some of ur friends.. and welcome to the real world!!! :)