Thursday, July 29, 2010

Armor UP!

Day 8 of tagging.

Today, I'm starting tagging at Paeds medical ward. *sigh* more new things to learn.
Adapting is HARD. starting something is hard. everything is hard before they become easy. so yeah, I'm going through a slow, and some painful process, but it is a learning process.

huu...I guess I'm just a spoiled brat. I usually get what I want. I've always got my friends and family's support, I've always got the time to do whatever the heck I want. and to be suddenly on my own and thrown into the wild, I'm just like the newborn baby that I've seen in the special nursery care (SCN). so yeah, I just have to adapt to this new wilderness! I'm trying as hard as I can to change and to improve. and not let the frustrations get to me too much. I've got to learn that mistakes are to be learned from. and I've learned to accept that I'm not that good, so I have to learn to be better and better. Its gonna be hard, not to get all depressed and angry and disappointed with myself, but I'll try my best not to be all negative.

of course, changing attitude isnt easy, but its necessary. I need to undergo evolution -> adapting to the new harsh environment. so yeah, *sighity sigh* hope tomorrow will be better~

3 comments:

Abby said...

like i always say 'if u cant evade it, might just as well like it' well, try to at least. :) ganbatte nonoy dear!!! ^^

Liyana said...

haha, yeah! thanks, doing my best to do whatever~

thethought said...

in the end, all of us are really on our own... just like children... we live for immediate pleasures, stay in our comfort zone, and cry when things don't go our way... and hope people will give us pity when we cry... but in frankness, they care for their reputation, not for u...

the sooner we all realize that the better.