Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Magic of Transforming Mecha~

Yesterday night, my friends and I went to watch Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.

In the movie section, I'm really very hard to please. I usually have high expectations of the movie and almost always they disappoint me. I love to feel the impact the movies give me, how they excite me, get my adrenaline pumping, give me goosebumps, amaze me, shock me, make me feel like I'm in the movies, and above all, I want to feel THE magic!

and I really felt the magic, I was I was totally smitten by this movie. It was totally amazing, the computer graphic animations of the transformations of the Transformers are sooo fluid-like, so real, SO awesome! and the explosions, the shooting and the fighting, TOTALLY blew my mind!

ah, the feeling~ could it be better than falling in love? XD


this is one of my most favorite new transformers:

its hot pink and I love it! *might wanna re-take my motorcycle license XD*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. i'm even more harder to please!

minus all the neck stretching over some couple whos head was like glued to each other.. -_-"

this time its really great~
n i din yawn even once! hahaha XD

Liyana said...

no, you're not "hard to please", more to like, not much appreciation to watching movies that you could fall asleep :P

amy lg teruk coz ade kepale pak cik tu tinggi sgt XD

Unknown said...

tahu xpe...tinggi sgt n botak~huhu (ade kene mngene ke? =p)