Saturday, July 4, 2009

Poem of Powerlessness

"As the rain keeps falling,
the water keeps raising,
the current keeps flowing,
and you are drowning,
as I stood by your side,
I could only watch,
I was, I am POWERLESS!!"
Venus-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! *sob sob*

yeah, its flooding again in our college. its been raining for less than half a day only, and its started flooding. we all went to rescue our cars, so we had them at a higher place than the parking lot, that is all that we could do and the water was still rising (im not so sure now) and the rain is still falling, but it has gotten slower now. huu~ I really hope that the water will go down, and I really hope that my Venus is safe!! getting the carpet cleaned and all is really troublesome, so i really dont wanna do it again! and i really hope the water wont reach the engine or I'll cry!!

If only I have powers like Magneto or Sylar, it'd be a piece of cake to move all the cars, ne? *sigh* if only >.< *sempat gk berangan XD*

No comments: