Friday, May 29, 2009

woken up by an idiot

im quite pissed off. im certainly not a fan of waking up in the morning, but woken up by a phone thats ringing its heart out 3 times, its really waking up the monster in me. it was my little sister's phone, and i answered it. it was a guy named Adi. calling my sister 3 times in the freaking morning. doesnt he have a freaking brain? my sister was out to school! and when no one answered the phone for 3 times, it means that the person doesnt wanna talk to you or they're freaking not there!

im certainly not going "protective mama bear" towards this guy calling my little sister. i only would like to kill idiot guys who are going near her.

now, time to have breakfast and calm down.

*i eat idiots for breakfast*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. thank god i din call u pg tadi coz really needed to talk to someone.. but if i were to call, it would be around 11.00~ hehe...

Liyana said...

haha! if the call worth waking up for, then i dont mind. i just hate idiots wasting my sleep for stupid reasons!>.<