Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summary on my holiday XD

sorry bloggie for neglecting you since forever! I guess I'm just pathologically lazy XD.

anyways, an update from me~

its a holiday after we've finished our 4th year. I PASSED~ and next week we're gonna enter the 5th and FINAL year! excited and freaked at the same time!

we've also done our elective posting in Terengganu, also we had a superb vacation, going to Lake Kenyir, Redang Island and some nice places in Terengganu.


I love the food, especially keropok lekor and the seafood there. I think Terengganu is a land of food, because its like everywhere you see on the street, there are food stalls or restaurants and anything to do with food!

and the beach is SO nice! we had SO much fun flying the kites XD.


and the hospital was really nice, with really nice staffs and patients. its quite hard to find such friendly staffs in hospitals!


then, we stayed at my mom's ex-teacher's relative's house for the duration of 4 weeks. quite many bittersweet memories there. we felt really sad to leave the house because we've already felt like families with those people.


then, we went to KL, and i stayed at sarah's house. we went to the zoo, went shopping, movies, and ice skating! its my first time, so i cant really call it as "skating" more like trying to walk on ice and holding on to something/someone XD. and i fell once and its REALLY hard to get up! *thanks to a knight in shining whatever who helped me when Mel couldnt help XD* i always want to do good on everything so when i felt like its SO freaking hard, its just so frustrating! oh well, im gonna have to learn some rollerskating so that i could learn to balance better on those freaky footwear XD.


and last wednesday, I went back to Kuching and on thursday, I headed back to Mukah~ its been a long time since i went home, so im now enjoying every moment in my house with my family. Aya-chan's getting cuter and cuter! she now knows to say some words and follow some simple instructions, however, she also now knows how to throw a tantrum to get what she wants. having kids is cute, but the tantrums and crying are quite unbearable! XD

anyways, yeah, thats it for my summary for my holiday. i cant wait for another vacation! (uh, but that will be after we've finished and passed the FINAL year exam!! O.O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excited and freaked going for final year~~

but i dont wanna go to school~~

Liyana said...

yeah, me neither! dh la aku blk ari sabtu coz dh xde flight! huhuh