Friday, May 8, 2009

perception and hatred

People said first impressions are everlasting. May be true, may be not. Some people expose everything about themselves at the very first moment, and some takes time to peel off their layers.

Perception.. is easily manipulated by emotions and any other factors (like physical stress, illness etc). We perceive what we want to think it is. Like, when we love someone, everything he/she does is wonderful and all, and every negative things are deemed as mistakes or lessons that could be learned and improved.

When we hate people, or try to hate one, everything they do is viewed as negative stuff. Sometimes I tried to not be judgmental or anything, but too much is just too much, until there's a time that I don't care anymore. That'd be the time I decided to hate everything about that person no matter what it is. No more second chance.

and Hate, is a powerful thing. People hide things, people lie, people pretend. Why? Sometimes people are afraid that others might come to hate them when they know the truth. and why do we care so much about others hating us? I dont really care about people whom I dont care hating me, but people that I care about, of course I dont want them to hate me. Why? because I wanna be with those people, I want to be a part of their lives, I wanna help them, I want them to help me, or anything.

sometimes hatred can also be used as an escape route. like, I hate everything about you. get lost from my life and dont ever come back! or something like that.

or some hypocrite people just love to pretend so that people love and accept them. they care so much about what people think that they turn into somebody that they're not. i really hate those people who talk the talk but didnt walk the walk. mean what you're saying! dont go like, "omg, she wears the shortest skirt ever, thats SO sinful! she'll burn in hell!" and you go like making out with every guy you've met.

though sometimes, faking things are necessary, like to avoid unnecessary non-fatal itsy-bitsy but awkward moments. like, avoiding some annoying things while you plan for the final escape route. i hate pretending though, it could be really exhausting. oh well, im a free spirit, i love letting myself free or whatever XD.

anyways, yeah, im just rambling again. need some sleep. jaa~

2 comments:

THREE said...

ok i really like this post

can really relate to what you're trying to say

Liyana said...

thanks, sometimes the ideas just kept coming and expressing it with the right words & way can be quite hard