Friday, May 20, 2011

keep your enemies closer

I love the saying coz its true....

keep your friends close, and your enemy closer...

-so you can choke them in their sleep
-so you can slip poison in their drinks
-so you can kick them in the balls
-so you can claw their eyes out
-so you can push them off a cliff
-so you can *insert malice things here*

sorry for this hate-ridden post. currently I'm just so full of hate. oh, and anger. anger is like oil poured to my burning hatred. there's always someone we'd all hate. I dont understand. why cant we just live in peace (rather than wishing people to rest in peace).

its just that things arent going so good nowadays, and you dunno where to turn to because the person you're pouring your hearts out might blind side you and all. I just CANT TRUST ANYONE! its like a Survivor game. its crazy.

anyway, im going out with my family this weekend. i hope I will be better later.
my poor little heart is sooooo filled with profanities right now....lemme just pour one out.

I FUCKING HATE YOU (to whom it may concerned)

God, please forgive me..so, thats all, bye!

7 comments:

HaNaNi PaNiNi said...

Hey liyana. i

i am hanani, a final year medical student and i am applying to do housemanship in miri. i was googling on the matter and found your blog. so, any words of advice or opinion about housemanship in miri?

thanks!

Liyana said...

hi there, love your blog! at least its more informative than mine..hehe
hum..my opinion, housemanship in Miri is pretty good. we dont have many HOs, so we get to do the procedures a lot, so its really good to have the experience. and the workload is much better than other hospitals, from what I've heard.

advice...well, housemanship's tough. you've got to really toughen up. its different than in medical school. the responsibilities are really heavy... well, you're gonna learn about it soon. I hope to see you here! :)

HaNaNi PaNiNi said...

thanks for the reply! well, my blog is not that active compared to yours. it's just for medical notes especially for my upcoming final pro exam!

that is a good sneak preview uve given to me. one last question. busy tak kerja? patients ramai? nak mental preparation so that tak culture shock. hehe

from the looks of it, mcm bnyk cuti jugak. :p

Liyana said...

hum...kerja mmg bz la..patients pun ikut musim, klu ramai, mmg ramai glr.. mmg perlu mental prep skt la, coz life as HO mmg lain drp student.

just wanna ask, where are you from n why mintak miri hosp?

n regarding cuti, pandai2 lerrr...coz HO ada cuti 8-9 days in 1 posting, meaning 8-9 days in 4 months lerr..so pandai2 ler budget nk cuti ka apa..hehe..coz klu xcuti langsung mmg blh gila coz of the stress. serious!

HaNaNi PaNiNi said...

oh okay. busy? that's scary to hear. hope it is bearable. 1 houseman jaga about how many patients? sorry bnyk tanya! we've submitted the forms already anyway. so, dah takleh change. hehehe holiday senang ke nak mintak? i heard people say during HO susah nak dpt off.

well, i choose miri coz i wanna go to sabah n sarawak for HO. my parents work in Brunei, so Miri je yang i am familiar with. i am now studying in cyberjaya (cucms). im not sure whether there is already a houseman from our college in miri but most of our seniors (1st batch)are now in sabah & sarawak.

why did u choose miri anyway?

Liyana said...

haha! it is scary at first, but you'll learn along the way to survive.. can't really say how many patients per HO, it depends on the admissions ler... holiday pun, depends on how many HO yg mintak cuti...klu enough HO cover ward, its easy for you to apply for holidays.

I chose Miri coz I'm from Sarawak btw...so its new to my home. anyway, have you guys known when you guys are starting housemanship? :P

HaNaNi PaNiNi said...

Hey liyana,

We've just completed our medical school. Expected to start housemanship prob in Sept or October. Since I postponed my SPA interview, i have a feeling i'll start later.

Anyway, do u stay in the quarters? We are thinkin of staying in the quarters then move out but we're scared susah nak claim allowance later. What's your opinion on this?